Process Automation Consulting Services
Vertex Automation provides engineering experts to discuss and develop a comprehensive range of project guidelines in the process automation field, with specific focuses on custom product development and design-build construction.
We work hard to ensure that clients avoid common pitfalls in the design, construction, and implementation of system design and integration. Detail-oriented project managers are individually assigned to clients, creating a coordinated effort powered by cutting-edge practices and technologies.
Advance Process Controls & Process Optimization
Advanced Process Control (APC) is a proven control and optimization technology delivering measurable and sustainable improvements in production yield, coupled with the added value of energy savings. Most engineers will agree that stabilizing control loops, with big process dead time and strong process interactions is very difficult. APC has become a standard solution for realizing stable control processes – and to be put in layman’s terms – APC is the added value upgrade to a Process Automation Systems.
APC is typically comprised of, Model Predictive Control (MPC) or Soft Sensors (Inferential property estimation) enabling more advanced stability and control by utilizing the multivariate analysis and estimated product properties in real-time (such as RON, RVP, Density, etc.)
As a full-time system integrator Vertex Electronics offers our clients more than just a conceptual design. We provide turnkey engineering design, procurement and construction automation services in a variety of modern industries including, utility, power, Oil &gas, water & wastewater & manufacturing industries.
Our team takes pride in their ability to meet project schedules and exceed expectations of our customers.
We apply Codes, standards and guidelines specific to the region and industry for careful design of control system which maximize plant operational efficiency while keeping costs in check.
Our integrated control systems solution comprises mainly following:
- Process Control Systems (PCS)
- PLC/PAC/PC/DCS based complex systems
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Fire & Gas Systems (F&G)
- PAGA systems
- Condition Monitoring System (CMS)
- Power Management System (PMS)
- Asset Management system (AMS)
- Systems comprising of CCTV & Anti-Intrusion Systems (AIS)
- Building Management system (BMS)
- Motion Control System
- Telemetry & Remote monitoring system
- Enterprise and IIOT solutions
Systems integration is our primary focus. Our goal is to work as an extension of your own engineering team to supply any level of services that your project requires.
- Our service capabilities are as follows:
- Project management
- FEED studies and analysis
- Life cycle and ROI analysis
- OEE analysis
- Documentation submittals which can include:
- Wiring diagrams
- Panel design and layout
- Product specification information
- System design
- Control narrative development
- Material procurement and specification
- Panel building and staging
- System configuration to include:
- Virtually any SCADA system on the market
- Graphic design
- Most major hardware brands
- Support for DCS and PLC vendors
- Custom configurations
- Specialized Systems Integration
- Data Historians
- Migration platform conversions
- Simple and complex batch
- Downtime and event monitoring
- MES/ERP integration
- Startup and checkout services
- System documentation
- Post project/Maintenance support
- Training Program
Migration is or at some point will be a very important topic to every manufacturing facility.
Deployment Strategies include:
- Human Machine Interface Replacement – provide a new HMI for communication to legacy system controllers
- Application Conversion – conversion of older systems to new releases on current operating platforms
- Improved Network Gateways – replacing old serial interfaces with Ethernet, Fiber or Wireless device
- I/O Replacement – installation of new I/O modules while preserving the wire terminations
- I/O Interfaces – maintaining the existing I/O subsystem to be controlled by a new controller
- Code Optimization – to aid in a future migration by properly documenting the control system
- Enhanced Batch Manager – for S88 Compliance and improved operation